The Power of Paint Art Class is BACK!!! Please click here for details or visit the "new classes" section for information.
NORTHAMPTON TOWNSHIP'S 300TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION ~ Senior Center Events
For the senior center's 300th event schedule, please click here.
Visit the center for "300 Marvelous Memories," a photo-op activity to commemorate the 300th Anniversary of Northampton Township.
Thank you to The Birches at Newtown, our GENEROUS Festival Weekend Refreshment and Entertainment Sponsor!
Northampton Township Events
For additional information about the Township's 300th Anniversary Celebratory events, please visit the Northampton Township website.
The senior center is open until 8:00 PM on Tuesday and Thursday evening. Please see the Monthly Activity Calendar and New Classes sections for details.
Please note that portions of our website are under construction. Visit often for new information.
Monthly Activity Calendar
- The LAST 4:30 PM Aerobics class is on Thursday, July 21. Class will resume at a NEW time in August!
- Monday, July 25: Flax Spinning Demonstration, a 300th Anniversary Presentation, will be held from 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM.
- Classes "on vacation" in July:
- Be Balanced! on Wednesday, 7/27
- PM Aerobics on Thursday, 7/28
- Classes "on vacation" in August:
- Aerobics on Friday, August 5
- Chair Yoga on Wednesday, August 10
- Meditation on Monday, August 15
- Thursday evening (4:30) Aerobics Class - NEW TIME
- Aerobics will be on hiatus from July 28 - August 11. Class will resume on Thursday, August 18 at 1:00 PM.
Power of Paint Art Class
Thursday, July 28 from 5:45 - 7:45 PM
$24.00 per class includes all materials (canvas, paint, detailed instruction)
Evening Aerobics - NEW Time
Times are Changing...the last 4:30 class will be on Thursday, July 21. Aerobics will be on hiatus until Thursday, August 18 at a NEW time, 1:00 PM.
Be Balanced! - Muscle Conditioning for Seniors
Join this NEW and exciting exercise class perfect for all fitness levels on Wednesday at 2:15 PM to increase muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion and balance. Light hand weights are recommended.
Masks must be worn on the bus to/from the event.
Billion Dollar Trio - SOLD OUT
- Call to be added to the waiting list
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- The Shore Club (formerly Doolan's) in Spring Lake, NJ
Purchase vouchers for Fritz’s Famous German Sticky Buns! Visit Fritz’s Bakery in the Langhorne/Oxford Valley or Bensalem locations to pick your own flavors: Walnut, Raisin, Cinnamon, Walnut Raisin Mix or Whipped Cream Cheese Icing.
Click Here to contact the senior center staff for additional information, to ask questions or to schedule a tour of the senior center.
SEASONAL LEAGUE TEAMS
Billiards: Spring and Fall (dates TBA)
Monday 12:00 PM
Bocce: June - October
Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Darts: November - April
Thursday and Friday 12:00 pm
Golf: April - October
Neshaminy Valley Golf Club, Friday at 8:00 am
Table Shuffleboard: November - April
Tuesday - Friday 9:15 am or 11:00 am
How to Help the James E. Kinney Senior Center
Please click on the links below to see how you or your business can provide support. The senior center has a variety of financial or in-kind options from membership, sponsorship or volunteering.
- Become a Member of the center. New members are always welcome!
- Attend our Fundraisers and Events (see the calendar or special event page)
- Sponsor a Program, Special Event or Fundraiser
- Advertise in our Newsletter
- Become a Business Supporter for the Members-Only Perks Packet
- Volunteer! Please contact the center for details.
- AmazonSmile You Shop. Amazon Gives.
- Room Rentals are available for your next party, event or business meeting.
165 Township Road, Richboro, PA 18954 Phone: 215-357-8199 Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM